ABOUT THIS STUDY
- RCC with metastases and nephrectomy
- failure of prior sorafenib-based therapy
- at least 1 target lesion that has not been irradiated
- adequate bone marrow, hepatic and renal function, > or equal to 18 years of age.
- Gastrointestinal abnormalities
- current use or inability to avoid chronic antacid therapy
- current use or anticipated inability to avoid potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or CYP1A2
- active seizure disorder or evidence of brain metastases.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chicago, Illinois
- Bronx, New York
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Madison, Wisconsin