ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Participants must have stable, documented cardiovascular disease (including at least one of the following diagnosed > 2 months prior to the Screening visit - angina, myocardial infarction (MI), revascularization, transient ischemic attack (TIA), and peripheral vascular disease (PVD).
- Participants that smoke > 10 cigarettes / day.
- Participants with unstable cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular events in the past 2 months
- Moderate or severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California