ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects will be current cigarette smokers who have smoked an average of at least 10 cigarettes per day during the past year and during the month prior to the screening visit.
- mild to moderate COPD confirmed by spirometry
- Subjects must have a clinical diagnosis of COPD.
- Subjects who have made a serious attempt to quit smoking in the past 3 months.
- Subjects who have been previously randomized in a study that has included varenicline.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California