ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with CD33 positive, resistant or relapsed AML.
- Patients > 18 years of age.
- ECOG performance status 0-2.
- Fever (>38), chills or hypotension (systolic BP<105mmHg) in the 48 hours preceding
- Use of corticosteroids, diphenhydramine or acetaminophen within 24 hours of
- Participation in any other Mylotarg® protocol.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.