ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men and women of non-childbearing potential.
- Hepatic impairment subjects: Child-Pugh class A, B, or C according to the C-P classification based on history, physical examination, and laboratory test results.
- Healthy volunteers: healthy as determined by the investigator.
- History of alcoholism within 1 year.
- Hepatic impairment subjects: evidence of unstable clinically significant disease other
than impaired hepatic function.
- Healthy volunteers: positive serologic findings for hepatitis B surface antigen
(HBsAg) and/or hepatitis C virus (HCV) antibodies.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Gainesville, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- St. Paul, Minnesota