- Men and women of non-childbearing potential.
- Hepatic impairment subjects: Child-Pugh class A, B, or C according to the C-P
classification based on history, physical examination, and laboratory test results.
- Healthy volunteers: healthy as determined by the investigator.
- History of alcoholism within 1 year.
- Hepatic impairment subjects: evidence of unstable clinically significant disease other
than impaired hepatic function.
- Healthy volunteers: positive serologic findings for hepatitis B surface antigen
(HBsAg) and/or hepatitis C virus (HCV) antibodies.