- Stage IIIB, IIIC or IV breast cancer not curable with available therapy.
- Patients must have progressed after 1 but not more than 3 prior chemotherapy regimens.
- Life expectancy of at least 16 weeks.
- Ability to swallow whole capsules.
- Use of or requirement for bisphosphonates within 8 weeks prior to screening.
- Any other cancer within 5 years of screening, except for basal cell carcinoma or
cervical carcinoma in situ
- Uncontrolled cardiac disease including congestive heart failure, angina, heart attack,
- Recent or ongoing significant gastrointestinal disorder