ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid Arthritis with or at risk of developing cardiovascular disease and who require and eligible for chronic, daily therapy with an NSAID to control arthritis sign and symptoms.
- Subjects have had a recent cardiovascular event, unstable cardiovascular conditions,
or any major surgery (cardiac or non-cardiac) within 3 months prior to randomization;
- Subjects with medical or laboratory abnormality that would make the subject
inappropriate for entry into this trial
- Subjects require treatment with aspirin > 325 mg /day
- Subjects with known hypersensitivity to celecoxib, ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin or
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama