ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male or female subjects aged greater or equal to 12 years
- Intra-abdominal infection documented by laparotomy or laparoscopy or percutaneous aspiration within 24 hours prior to screening
- Presence of at least three of the following five indicators consistent with intra-abdominal infections (Fever, leucocytosis, abdominal symptoms, abdominal signs, radiological evaluation)
- Written informed consent obtained
- Rapidly progressive illness or critically ill subjects
- Pregnant or lactating women, or women of childbearing potential not using an effective
method of contraception.
- Treatment with a presumably effective systemic antimicrobial agent for >24 hours
within a 72 hour period prior to study entry unless the subject did not sufficiently
respond to the treatment (as judged by the investigator)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Miaoli County,
- Mataró, Barcelona