ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Generally healthy, nonsmoking (or smoker of less than 10 cigarettes/day)
- Postmenopausal women aged 35 to 70 years
- At least 12 months of spontaneous amenorrhea, OR 6 months of spontaneous amenorrhea with follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels at least 38 mIU/mL
- Women 55 years of older must have at least 12 months of amenorrhea
- Body mass index in the range of 18.0 to 35.0, with a minimum body weight of 50 kg
- A history or active presence of clinically important medical disease.
- History or alcoholism or drug abuse within 1 year before study start.
- Use of estrogen-, androgen-, or progestin-containing medication by a non-oral route of
administration within 6 months before study day 1 must be approved by Wyeth Research
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Austin, Texas