ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Females and males 18 years of age and older with uncomplicated, symptomatic malaria as as indicated by the presence of both of the following:
- Blood smears positive for Plasmodium falciparum asexual parasitemia between 1000 -100,000 parasites
- Documented fever (38.5 C/101.3 F rectal or tympanic; 37.5 C/99.5 F axillary or 38 C/100.4 F oral) or history of fever (as reported by subject) within the prior 24 hours.
- Severe or complicated malaria.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Ouagadougou, West Africa
- Navrongo, West Africa
- Bamako, West Africa
- Senegal, West Africa
- New Haven, Connecticut