ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Current treatment of at least 3 months with olanzapine.
- Primary diagnosis of schizophrenia.
- Total Positive and Negative Symptoms Scale (PANSS) score <=70 at screening and baseline.
- Psychiatric diagnosis other than schizophrenia, as assessed by the modified Mini
International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI), and considered by the investigator to
be the primary psychiatric diagnosis.
- History or presence of clinically significant cardiovascular, endocrine, hepatic,
renal or other medical disease that might be detrimental to the subject or confound
- History of any suicide attempt within 3 years of day -1 or significant immediate risk
of violence or suicidality.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario