ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Aged 2 months (42 to 98 days) at the time of enrollment.
2. Available for entire study period and whose parent(s)/legal guardian(s) could be reached by telephone.
3. Healthy infant, as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgment of the investigator.
4. Parent(s)/legal guardian(s) had to be able to complete all relevant study procedures during study participation.
1. Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal vaccine.
2. Previous vaccination with Hib conjugate, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, or
3. A previous anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related component.
4. Contraindication to vaccination with Hib conjugate, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis,
polio, pneumococcal conjugate, or meningococcal conjugate vaccines.
5. Bleeding diathesis or condition associated with prolonged bleeding time that would
contraindicate intramuscular injection.
6. Known or suspected immune deficiency or suppression.
7. History of culture-proven invasive disease caused by S pneumoniae, Neisseria
meningitidis, or Hib.
8. Major known congenital malformation or serious chronic disorder.
9. Significant neurological disorder or history of seizure, including febrile seizure, or
significant stable or evolving disorders, such as cerebral palsy, encephalopathy,
hydrocephalus, or other significant disorders. This did not include resolving
syndromes due to birth trauma such as Erb palsy.
10. Receipt of blood products or gamma-globulin (including hepatitis B immunoglobulin and
monoclonal antibodies; eg, Synagis®).
11. Participation in another investigational trial. Participation in purely observational
studies was acceptable.
12. Infant who was a direct descendant (eg, child or grandchild) of the study site
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chandler, Arizona
- Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Boise, Idaho
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bristol, Tennessee
- Fajara, The Gambia, West Africa
- Ksmd, The Gambia
- Santiago de Compostela,
- Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Morelia, Michoacan
- Cuernavaca, Morelos
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
- Merida, Yucatan
- Distrio Federal,
- Distrio Federal,