ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with SGA treated with growth hormone in one of the following Genotropin studies (89-041, 89-070/071, 90-079, 90-080/98-8122-011) for at least 3 years and after having stopped GH treatment for 5-10 years
- Untreated SGA (based on birth weight and/or length below -2 standard deviations [SDs] for gestational age) matched to treated SGA by body mass index (+ or = 10%) and gender:
- Subjects born SGA with normal final height (within +/- 1.3 SD of their target height); or
- Subjects born SGA with short stature (height SDs > 1.3 below target at final height).
- Known diabetes type 1 or 2, or 1st degree relative of a patient with diabetes type 2
- Familial dyslipidemia
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Praha 5,
- Toulouse Cedex 9,
- Sabadell, Barcelona
- Pamplona, Navarra
- CH-3010 Bern,