ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with SGA treated with growth hormone in one of the following Genotropin studies (89-041, 89-070/071, 90-079, 90-080/98-8122-011) for at least 3 years and after having stopped GH treatment for 5-10 years
- Untreated SGA (based on birth weight and/or length below -2 standard deviations [SDs] for gestational age) matched to treated SGA by body mass index (+ or = 10%) and gender:
- Subjects born SGA with normal final height (within +/- 1.3 SD of their target height); or
- Subjects born SGA with short stature (height SDs > 1.3 below target at final height).
- Known diabetes type 1 or 2, or 1st degree relative of a patient with diabetes type 2
- Familial dyslipidemia
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.