- Healthy, postmenopausal women aged 35 to 70 years and weighing at least 50 kg (approx.
- At least 6 months of spontaneous amenorrhea (with follicle-stimulating hormone levels
of 39 mIU/mL or greater).
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day, with ability to abstain for 5
- Women with amenorrhea starting after 54 years of age.
- A history or active presence of clinically important medical diseases.
- Use of oral estrogen-, progestin, androgen-, or SERM-containing drug products within
30 days before receiving study drug.