ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Advanced medical illness with a life expectancy of 1 to 6 months
2. No clinically significant laxation within 48 hours prior to the first dose of study drug
3. On stable opioid and laxative regimen for a least 3 days prior to treatment
4. Age greater than 18years
5. Females of child-bearing age must have a negative pregnancy test.
1. Females who are pregnant or nursing.
2. Previous treatment with MNTX or prior treatment with naltrexone or naloxone for
treatment of OIC
3. Any disease process suggestive of gastrointestinal obstruction
4. Fecal ostomy.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Tarrytown, New York