ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and female participants at least 18 years of age.
- All participants must meet American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) physical status I, II, or III.
- Participants must sign an informed consent form (ICF).
- Participants must be scheduled for a segmental colectomy via open laparotomy with general anesthesia.
- Females of childbearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test at the screening visit.
- Negative for history of chronic active hepatitis B, hepatitis C or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
- Participants who received any investigational new drug in the 30 days prior to
- Females who are pregnant or lactating.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Tarrytown, New York