ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men and nonlactating and nonpregnant women greater than or equal to 18 years of age
- Subjects with biopsy proven primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) disease in the asymptomatic or symptomatic phase of PBC.
- Otherwise healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory test results (other than those associated with PBC), vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Subjects with a recent increase in bilirubin, bilirubin >15 mg/dL, presence of
ascites, esophageal varices, or hepatic encephalopathy.
- Any major illness that in the investigator's judgment will substantially increase the
risk associated with the subject's participation in the study
- Any malignancy including hepatocellular carcinoma.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- St. Paul, Minnesota
- Durham, North Carolina