- Subjects with nerve pain after Spinal cord injury (traumatic, diving, ischemic and
after removal of benign tumors (except meningioma and fibromas)
- Pain has to be chronic(continuous for at least 3 months or intermittent for at least 6
- Pain score at least 4 in 4 of 7 days prior to receive treatment.
- Pregabalin use in the last 60 days, prior intolerance to pregabalin
- Creatinine clearance
- White blood cell count 103/ mm3.
- Abuse of drugs or alcohol
- Unstable medial conditions
- Clinically significant abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Presence of severe pain associated with conditions other than spinal cord injury that
could confound the assessment or self-evaluation of pain due to spinal cord injury.