ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects had to meet all of the inclusion criteria to be eligible for enrollment into the study. The following subjects qualify for inclusion in the study:
- Subjects for whom measurement of total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, blood pressure (BP) and glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) was planned independently of this observational study and for whom baseline values were or became available.
- Subjects with known CVD diagnosed > or = 6 months before inclusion
- Previous myocardial infarction
- Ischemic heart disease (stable and unstable angina pectoris)
- Ischemic apoplexy
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Subjects with T2D diagnosed > or = 6 months before inclusion
- At least 50% of the subjects had to have CVD as the primary diagnosis. It was allowed for a secondary diagnosis to be <6 months before inclusion.
- Subjects presenting with any of the following were not to be included in the study:
- Life expectancy of < or = 2 years
- Unable/unwilling to understand/follow instructions
- Taking part in a clinical study involving an investigational drug
- Followed by a specialist for their CVD and/or T2D at the time of inclusion in the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.