ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Untreated Hypertensive Patients: An systolic blood pressure of >=160 mmHg or diastolic blood pressure >=100mmHg.
- Treated Hypertensive Patients: An systolic blood pressure of >=140 mmHg or diastolic blood pressure of >= 90 mmHg.
- Patients with insufficient response to 5 mg of amlodipine in the screening period:Two successive systolic blood pressure measurements at Visit 4 (Week -2) and Visit 5 (Week 0 = baseline) >=140 mmHg
- Patients with a screening treatment compliance rate >= 80%
- Subjects with secondary hypertension (renal disease, pheochromocytoma, and Cushing's
syndrome, etc.), severe hypertension (systolic blood pressure of 180 mmHg or higher,
or diastolic blood pressure of 110 mmHg or higher), and malignant hypertension
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Laval, Quebec
- E. Hanover, New Jersey
- London, Ontario