ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients newly treated for schizophrenia and those receiving continuing treatment will be eligible if the treating psychiatrist is ready to initiate a new antipsychotic medication, and would consider using either ziprasidone or olanzapine as an appropriate therapy.
- Male and female patients who meet all criteria listed below are eligible to be enrolled in this study:
- Diagnosed with schizophrenia
- Willing to provide information on at least one alternate contact person for study staff to contact regarding patient's whereabouts, should the patient be lost-to-follow-up over the course of the study
- Progressive fatal disease of a life expectancy which prohibits them from participating
in a one year research study
- Previously randomized to study medication and enrolled in this study
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario