ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects of Japanese ancestry and living in Japan.
- Subjects who are receiving the approved dose of 25 mg etanercept BIW for at least 6 months and have stable disease activity, as determined by investigator's judgment for 3 months before test articles administration.
- Subjects who have mildly active rheumatoid arthritis as demonstrated by 5 swollen joints and 5 tender/painful joints.
- Prior treatment with Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) and/or
methotrexate (MTX) within 6 months of the baseline visit.
- Subjects considered being in disease remission, per investigator's judgment.
- Received other biological drugs, rituximab, anti-CD-4 agents, or diphtheria
interleukin-2 fusion protein (DAB-IL-2) within 6 months prior to baseline.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama