- Subjects of Japanese ancestry and living in Japan.
- Subjects who are receiving the approved dose of 25 mg etanercept BIW for at least 6
months and have stable disease activity, as determined by investigator's judgment for
3 months before test articles administration.
- Subjects who have mildly active rheumatoid arthritis as demonstrated by 5 swollen
joints and 5 tender/painful joints.
- Prior treatment with Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) and/or
methotrexate (MTX) within 6 months of the baseline visit.
- Subjects considered being in disease remission, per investigator's judgment.
- Received other biological drugs, rituximab, anti-CD-4 agents, or diphtheria
interleukin-2 fusion protein (DAB-IL-2) within 6 months prior to baseline.