ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Children who meet DSM-IV criteria for the following psychotic disorders: schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, psychosis NOS, major depressive disorder with psychotic features, and bipolar disorder with psychotic features.
2. Children with an IQ of at least 70.
3. Children who are in good physical health.
4. The parent/guardian of the child must be willing to attend all study visits.
1. Children who are currently receiving an effective treatment without detrimental side
2. Children who are allergic to Geodon®.
3. Children who have previously failed to respond to an adequate trial of Geodon®.
4. Females who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York