- Outpatients who have completed double-blind treatment in study 3151A4-327 for
fibromyalgia Syndrome with no major protocol violations and no events that would
preclude the patient's entry into the long-term open-label study.
- Women of childbearing potential must have a negative serum pregnancy test result at
- Presence of any new/and or clinically important medical condition that might
compromise patient's safety.
- Use of prohibited treatment.
- Meets any of the exclusion criteria listed for study 3151A4-327.