- OAB patients who present with OAB symptoms(≥8 micturitions and ≥3 urgency episodes per
24 h documented in the baseline bladder diary)
- OAB patients dissatisfied with their prior therapy with tolterodine
- Patients with any contraindication to fesoterodine usage, e.g., urinary retention,
gastric retention, uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, or known hypersensitivity to
the drug or its ingredients.
- Patients with significant hepatic and renal disease or other significant unstable
- OAB symptoms caused by neurological conditions, known pathologies of urinary tract,