ABOUT THIS STUDY
- OAB patients who present with OAB symptoms(≥8 micturitions and ≥3 urgency episodes per 24 h documented in the baseline bladder diary)
- OAB patients dissatisfied with their prior therapy with tolterodine
- Patients with any contraindication to fesoterodine usage, e.g., urinary retention,
gastric retention, uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, or known hypersensitivity to
the drug or its ingredients.
- Patients with significant hepatic and renal disease or other significant unstable
- OAB symptoms caused by neurological conditions, known pathologies of urinary tract,
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Québec City, Quebec