ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. 16-80 years of age, fulfilling ACR criteria for the classification of SLE (no limit on disease duration)
2. Active disease status including (1) active nephritis with moderate proteinuria (between 1.0gm/day and 2.5gm/day) despite ongoing immunosuppressive therapy or (2) moderate active extra-renal component of the SLEDAI score in the range of 3 to 10. The SLE-DAI score should have been stable for at least two weeks prior to screening.
3. The type and number immunosuppressive agents were not changed in recent one months
1. inability to give informed consent;
2. myositis (CK>3×normal value);
3. dialysis or serum creatinin>2.5mg/dL;
4. abnormal liver function (ALT>3×normal value);
5. pregnant or breastfeeding;
6. life-threatening illness that would interfere with ability to complete the study;
7. current drug or alcohol abuse
8. Already under statin therapy
9. Active SLE disease need added new immunosuppressive agent or increased current drug
dosage for more than 50%.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Mountain View, California