- Female patients of any ethnic origin aged 18 years or over.
- The patient is post-menopausal, surgically sterile, or using adequate contraception,
not lactating, with a negative urine pregnancy test at screening, prior to
administration of study medication.
- The patient's preoperative health is graded as a class I or II according to the ASA
physical status classification and on the basis of medical history and physical
- The patient has significant clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of renal or
hepatic morbid conditions
- The patient has a history of clinically significant hypersensitivity to any NSAIDs,
cyclooxygenase inhibitors, analgesics or sulfa medications which has a cross
sensitivity to the medications used in this study.
- The patient used analgesics or other agents (antidepressants, sedating antihistamines
or other sedatives, muscle relaxants, narcotics, or corticosteroids) during the four
hours preceding the procedure that could confound the analgesic responses.
- Subjects with a history of established ischemic heart disease (e.g. myocardial
infarction, stable angina, unstable angina), peripheral arterial disease and/or
cerebrovascular disease (e.g. ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, transient ischemic
attack), as well as subjects with previous revascularization procedure to coronary,
carotid, cerebral, renal, aortic or peripheral arterial vasculature