- Histological or cytopathological diagnosis of solid malignancy that is refractory to
standard therapy or for which no curative therapy exists.
- ECOG performance status 0 or 1.
- Adequate blood cell counts, kidney function and liver function.
- Prior treatment with gemcitabine.
- Uncontrolled brain metastases, spinal cord compression, carcinomatous meningitis, or
- NCI CTC Grade 2 or higher ARDS, non-infectious pneumonitis, or pulmonary fibrosis.
- NCI CTC Grade 2 or higher cardiovascular toxicities with the exception of NCI CTC
Grade 3 hypertension that is well controlled.
- Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) seropositivity.
- Concurrent treatment with anticoagulants or known coagulopathy