- Subjects with osteoarthritis (OA) undergoing elective TKA under regional anesthesia
(neuroaxial with or without peripheral nerve block).
- Subjects able to demonstrate sufficient psychomotor dexterity and cognitive capacity
to use Patient Controlled Analgesia/Patient Controlled Epidural Analgesia if used as
part of the standard of care.
- The subject's preoperative health is graded as American Society of Anesthesiology
Class 1 to Class 3
- Subjects undergoing revision, unicompartmental, bilateral total knee arthroplasty or
subjects with planned second knee total knee arthroplasty at time of present
- Subjects with inflammatory arthritides (i.e., rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, ankylosing
spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis); Lyme disease.
- Subjects with fibromyalgia and or other chronic pain syndromes