- Pre-menopausal women aged 18-40 (with and without FSAD) or
- Post-menopausal women aged 50-65 (with and without FSAD.
- FSAD must have been present for at least 6 months.
- Pregnant or lactating women (pre-menopausal population)
- Systemic Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator
(SERM) (postmenopausal population)
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric,
neurologic disease or other major psychological or sexual disorder.