ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy female subjects, aged 18-65 years.
- Subjects must be non-pregnant and non-lactating, and be either post menopausal (greater than 1 year without menses), surgically sterilized, or using another acceptable form of contraception.
- Subjects of child bearing potential must have confirmed negative pregnancy tests at screening and prior to commencing all study periods.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease (including drug allergies, but
excluding untreated, asymptomatic,seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subjects with any clinically significant abnormality following review of laboratory
data, urinalysis and physical examination.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in