- Healthy female subjects, aged 18-65 years.
- Subjects must be non-pregnant and non-lactating, and be either post menopausal
(greater than 1 year without menses), surgically sterilized, or using another
acceptable form of contraception.
- Subjects of child bearing potential must have confirmed negative pregnancy tests at
screening and prior to commencing all study periods.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease (including drug allergies, but
excluding untreated, asymptomatic,seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Subjects with any clinically significant abnormality following review of laboratory
data, urinalysis and physical examination.