- Women aged 18 to 35 years.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history and
- Must have a history of normal menstrual cycles (24 to 34 days) for the 3-month period
preceding entry into the study.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion of the test article.
- Presence, history, or family history of thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, or
thromboembolitic disorders, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, or known
- Bethesda system report of low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion or greater for a
cervical cytologic smear obtained within the last 3 months.