ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Women aged 18 to 35 years.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history and screening evaluations.
- Must have a history of normal menstrual cycles (24 to 34 days) for the 3-month period preceding entry into the study.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion of the test article.
- Presence, history, or family history of thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, or
thromboembolitic disorders, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, or known
- Bethesda system report of low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion or greater for a
cervical cytologic smear obtained within the last 3 months.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Morristown, New Jersey
- Houston, Texas