ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men aged 20 to 45 years at the time of obtaining informed consent.
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.5 to 25.0 kg/m2 and body weight ≥ 50 kg.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion (ADME) of the test article (eg, resection of
liver, kidney, or gastrointestinal tract).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario