- Men aged 20 to 45 years at the time of obtaining informed consent.
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.5 to 25.0 kg/m2 and body weight ≥ 50 kg.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead
- Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion (ADME) of the test article (eg, resection of
liver, kidney, or gastrointestinal tract).