- Healthy male and/or female Chinese subjects between the ages of 18 and 45 years,
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 19 to 24 kg/m2; and a total body weight ≥50
- Individuals who have smoked an average of at least 10 cigarettes per day during the
past year, with no period of abstinence greater than 3 months in the past year.
- Heart rate>100 bpm, QRS Interval>120 msec, QTc Interval >430 msec, PR Interval>220
msec, or any other abnormalities observed on the Electrocardiogram.
- Subjects with a sitting blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or above at screening.
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant allergic, hematological,
renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric
or neurological disease, or any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.