ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female Chinese subjects between the ages of 18 and 45 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 19 to 24 kg/m2; and a total body weight ≥50 kg.
- Individuals who have smoked an average of at least 10 cigarettes per day during the past year, with no period of abstinence greater than 3 months in the past year.
- Heart rate>100 bpm, QRS Interval>120 msec, QTc Interval >430 msec, PR Interval>220
msec, or any other abnormalities observed on the Electrocardiogram.
- Subjects with a sitting blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or above at screening.
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant allergic, hematological,
renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric or
neurological disease, or any condition possibly affecting drug absorption.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chuo-ku Fukuoka, Fukuoka
- Nishi-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Beppu, Oita
- Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken
- Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Toshima-ku, Tokyo