ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy men and nonlactating and nonpregnant women of nonchildbearing potential aged from 18 to 45 years.
- Body mass index in the range of 18 to 30 kg/m2 and body weight ≥50 kg.
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history.
- History of bronchial asthma, of seizure disorder (other than a single childhood
febrile seizure)and of any clinically important drug allergy and any known allergy to
desvenlafaxine, venlafaxine, paroxetine, codeine, or any of the non-active excipients
in the dosage forms.
- Use of any CYP2D6 inhibitors or inducers within 30 days before test article
- Demonstration of a positive orthostatic test at screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.