- Confirmed (histologically or cytologically) colorectal adenocarcinoma with metastatic
- Not received previous therapy for metastatic colorectal disease but for whom FOLFIRI
treatment is clinically indicated.
- Adequate organ function defined by blood test.
- History of another primary cancer in the last 3 years.
- Previous full field radiotherapy within the last 4 weeks or limited field radiotherapy
within 2 weeks of enrolling into the study. Or previous radiation treatment of more
that 30% of the bone marrow.
- History of presence of brain metastasis, spinal cord compression carcinomatous
meningitis or leptomeningeal disease.