ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of AS, as defined by Modified New York Criteria for Ankylosing Spondylitis, aged between 18 and 70 years of age.
- BASDAI greater than or equal to 40 (all scores on a scale of 0 to 100).
- Negative result of serum human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) pregnancy test taken at screening in all women except those surgically sterile or at least 1 year postmenopausal.
- Complete ankylosis (fusion) of spine.
- Previous receipt of etanercept, antibody to TNFα, or other TNFα inhibitors.
- Use of disease modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) other than hydroxychloroquine,
sulphasalazine, and methotrexate within 4 weeks of baseline. Patients treated with
hydroxychloroquine, sulphasalazine, and methotrexate may continue these drugs during
this study but doses must be held stable for 4 weeks before baseline examination and
for the duration of the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Los Angeles, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Portland, Oregon
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Spokane, Washington
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Bærum Postterminal,
- Gamle Fredrikstad,
- Mo I Rana,