ABOUT THIS STUDY
Male and female subjects will be eligible for participation in this study if they:
- Understand the nature of the study, agree to its provisions and provide written informed consent (assent if the subjects is under 18 years of age);
- Provide the written informed consent of their parents / legal guardian (if the subject is under 18 years of age);
- Are aged >= 16 years (from the 16th birthday) at screening;
- Are clinically healthy, (i.e. the physician would have no reservations vaccinating with FSME-IMMUN 0.5 ml outside the scope of a clinical trial);
- Have a negative pregnancy test result at the first medical examination (if female and capable of bearing children);
- Agree to employ adequate birth control measures for the duration of the study (if female and capable of bearing children);
- Agree to keep a Subject Diary.
Subjects will be excluded from participation in this study if they:
- Have a history of any previous tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) vaccination;
- Have a history of TBE infection;
- Have a history of infection with or vaccination against other flaviviruses (e.g.
dengue fever, yellow fever, Japanese B-encephalitis);
- Have a history of allergic reactions, in particular to one of the components of the
- Suffer from a disease (e.g. autoimmune disease) or are undergoing a form of treatment
(e.g. systemic corticosteroids) that can be expected to influence immunological
- Have a known or suspected problem with drug or alcohol abuse (> 4 liters wine / week
or equivalent level of other alcoholic beverages);
- Have donated blood or plasma within 30 days of study entry;
- Have received a blood transfusion or immunoglobulins within 30 days of study entry;
- Are known to be HIV positive (an HIV test is not required specifically for the purpose
of this study);
- Are simultaneously participating in another clinical trial including administration of
an investigational product;
- Have participated in any other clinical study within six weeks prior to study entry;
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding (if female);
- Are a member of the team conducting this study or are in a dependent relationship with
the study investigator. Dependent relationships include close relatives (i.e.,
children, partner/spouse, siblings, parents) as well as employees of the investigator.
- Have received any other vaccination within two weeks prior to study entry.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Bad Saulgau,
- Eferding, Upper Austria
- Wels, Upper Austria
- Havlickuv Brod,
- Hradec Králové,
- Bad Saulgau,