- Postmenopausal women aged 35 to 70 years
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.0 to 35.0 kg/m2 and body weight greater than
or equal to 50 kg
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, breast and gynecologic examination, clinical laboratory test results,
vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Any clinically important active condition of gynecologic, cardiovascular, hepatic,
renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic,
hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- History or current evidence of thrombophlebitis, thromboembolic disorders, or any
- History of any clinically important drug allergy to conjugated estrogens (CE) or
selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs).