ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Postmenopausal women aged 35 to 70 years
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.0 to 35.0 kg/m2 and body weight greater than or equal to 50 kg
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, breast and gynecologic examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Any clinically important active condition of gynecologic, cardiovascular, hepatic,
renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic,
hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- History or current evidence of thrombophlebitis, thromboembolic disorders, or any
- History of any clinically important drug allergy to conjugated estrogens (CE) or
selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Miami, Florida
- Del. Cuauhtemoc,
- Lomas Virrteyes,
- Den Bosch,