ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Documented Clinical diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) by International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) Erectile Function (EF) Domain score less than or equal to 25.
- Subjects must be in a stable relationship
- Subject with resting sitting hypotension (BP <90/50 mmHg) or hypertension (BP>170/110
mmHg) and orthostatic hypotension.
- Subjects receiving any PDE (Phosphodiesterase)-5 inhibitors within 4 weeks prior to
the date of screening.
- Subjects with severe hepatic impairment, a known history of retinitis pigmentare.
- Subjects with significant cardiovascular disease in the last 3 months (per medical
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Braganca Paulista, SP
- New Haven, Connecticut