- Documented Clinical diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) by International Index of
Erectile Function (IIEF) Erectile Function (EF) Domain score less than or equal to 25.
- Subjects must be in a stable relationship
- Subject with resting sitting hypotension (BP 170/110
mmHg) and orthostatic hypotension.
- Subjects receiving any PDE (Phosphodiesterase)-5 inhibitors within 4 weeks prior to
the date of screening.
- Subjects with severe hepatic impairment, a known history of retinitis pigmentare.
- Subjects with significant cardiovascular disease in the last 3 months (per medical