- Patients of African-American descent or patient with a history of multiple transplants
and/or patients with a high panel reactive antibody lab test with a renal transplant
from a cadaveric donor, a living unrelated donor or a living-related mismatched donor.
- Age >= 13 years, weight >= 40 kg
- Women must have a negative pregnancy test at study entry
- Multiple organ transplants or double kidney transplants (pediatric en-bloc or double
- Active systemic infection, or localized major infection or known HIV
- Patients with residual kidney function >20 mL/min