- Female patients with confirmed advanced breast cancer.
- Patients with HER-2 negative disease with documented disease progression after
(neo)adjuvant treatment with an anthracycline-based chemotherapy regimen.
- Patients with adequate general well-being, kidney and liver function.
- Patients that have any condition that could affect patients safety, interfere with
trial results, or makes the patient inappropriate for inclusion into study.
- Patients who have had prior chemotherapy for advanced breast cancer.
- Patients of child-bearing potential who are unwilling to use contraception.