ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 1- Body mass index -calculated as weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters- ≥30 and <40 kg/m2.
- 2- Eligibility to be prescribed sibutramine, following the eligibility requirements listed in the US Package Insert
- 3- Willingness and ability to comply with study related procedures
- 4- Access to Internet and email
- Uncontrolled blood pressure (defined as ≥140/90 mmHg), diabetes, coronary heart
disease, chronic congestive heart failure, stroke, significant metabolic, hepatic or
renal disease, current malignancy, gastric bypass surgery or had a weight loss ≥10%,
participated in a structured weight loss program, or had taken weight loss agents
during the past 6 months. Women were excluded if pregnant or breastfeeding; women of
childbearing potential had to use adequate contraception.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Anaheim, California
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Albany, New York