ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Normal Subjects: 1.Healthy. 2.Matched for age (± 5 yrs), weight (± 10 kg), and gender ratio (± 2 subjects per gender).
- Subjects with Renal Disease: 1. Severe impairment (Creatinine clearance <30 mL/min) 2. Stable renal disease:no change in the last 30 days. 3. Stable dose of medication and/or treatment. 4. Reasonably well-controlled type 1 and type 2 diabetics
- All subjects: Non-prescribed use of drugs of abuse/ recreational drugs; recent
treatment with experimental drugs or herbal experiments; EKG and blood pressure
parameters falling outside of protocol-specified limits; history of regular alcohol or
tobacco use exceeding protocol-specified limits
- Normal subjects: Medically important health conditions; recent use of prescription or
- Subjects with renal disease: Subjects requiring dialysis; certain chronic medical
conditions; patients who have received renal transplant; severe and/or poorly
controlled diabetes; Treatment with protocol-specified drugs that may alter the way
the body absorbs or processes CP-945,598.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Anaheim, California
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Albany, New York