- Normal Subjects: 1.Healthy. 2.Matched for age (± 5 yrs), weight (± 10 kg), and gender
ratio (± 2 subjects per gender).
- Subjects with Renal Disease: 1. Severe impairment (Creatinine clearance Stable renal disease:no change in the last 30 days. 3. Stable dose of medication
and/or treatment. 4. Reasonably well-controlled type 1 and type 2 diabetics
- All subjects: Non-prescribed use of drugs of abuse/ recreational drugs; recent
treatment with experimental drugs or herbal experiments; EKG and blood pressure
parameters falling outside of protocol-specified limits; history of regular alcohol or
tobacco use exceeding protocol-specified limits
- Normal subjects: Medically important health conditions; recent use of prescription or
- Subjects with renal disease: Subjects requiring dialysis; certain chronic medical
conditions; patients who have received renal transplant; severe and/or poorly
controlled diabetes; Treatment with protocol-specified drugs that may alter the way
the body absorbs or processes CP-945,598.