ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Age greater than or equal to 13 years of age.
2. End-stage renal disease in patients scheduled to receive a primary renal allograft from a cadaveric donor, a living-unrelated donor, or from a living-related (excluding 0 antigen mismatch) donor. A mismatch donor is defined as a donor human leukocyte antigen (HLA) antigen not shared by the patient.
3. Patients with a panel of reactive antibody (%PRA) less than or equal to 50%
1. Evidence of active systemic or localized major infection at the time of initial
2. Evidence of infiltrate, cavitation, or consolidation on chest x-ray obtained during
3. Chronic anti-arrhythmic therapy for ventricular arrhythmia or other cardiac
abnormality contraindicating general anesthesia or surgery.
4. History of malignancy within 5 years before enrollment into the study (with the
exception of adequately treated basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin).
5. Current treatment with partial opioid agonists (eg, buprenorphine) or combination
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.