ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects with Type 1 diabetes mellitus for more than 6 months.
- Males and females ages 6 to 17 years.
- Subjects should be receiving, or be able to tolerate, at a minimum a 3 unit pre prandial dose of short acting subcutaneous insulin.
- Subjects using an insulin pump
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Buffalo, New York