- Men and women of nonchildbearing potential aged 18 to 45 years
- Body mass index in the range of 18 to 30 kg/m2 and body weight ≥50 kg.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and digital 12-lead
electrocardiogram (ECG). Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase
(AST), and creatinine levels must be within the upper limit of normal for eligibility.
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Any clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, digital 12-lead ECGs, or clinical laboratory test results.
- Consumption of any caffeine-containing products (e.g., coffee, tea, chocolate, or
soda) or alcoholic beverages within 48 hours and, grapefruit, grapefruit-containing
products is prohibited 72 hours before study day 1.