- Women who have evidence of Female Sexual Arousal Disorder.
- Women who experience personal distress due to Female Sexual Dysfunction.
- Post menopausal women aged between 45 and 65 years.
- Women whose sexual dysfunction is limited to certain types of stimulation, situation
or specific partners.
- Women who experience pain with sexual intercourse or who have a sexual aversion
- Women suffering from female sexual dysfunction where the cause is treatable, for
example inadequately controlled diabetes or thyroid dysfunction.