ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Man or nonlactating and nonpregnant woman, aged 18 to 70 years, inclusive, at the screening visit.
- Diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus more than 6 months before study day 1.
- History of positive antinuclear antibody titer of >1:160 or equivalent.
- Biopsy-proven class V lupus nephritis within the last 2 years.
- Have been on a stable dose of oral corticosteroids (<20 mg/day prednisone or equivalent) for 2 months before study day 1.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Mountain View, California