1. Men or women of nonchildbearing potential aged 18 to 45 years
2. Elderly men or women aged 65 years and above as of study day 1.
3. Body mass index in the range of 18 to 30 kg/m2 and body weight ≥50 kg. Body weight for
elderly subjects must be ≥45 kg.
1. Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease
2. Any clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, digital 12-lead ECGs, or clinical laboratory test results.
3. Tobacco use or the consumption of any caffeine-containing products (e.g., coffee, tea,
chocolate, or soda) or alcoholic beverages within 48 hours before study day 1, or
grapefruit or grapefruit-containing products 72 hours before study day 1, and until
the end of the inpatient confinement period.